Venvii Baby Ness 120W // 21700
From ergonomics to ease of use, nothing fits in your hand and performs like the Baby Ness.
Based off the highly sought after stabilised wood mods, the originals would sell on auctions for $5,000-$8,000. We are excited to bring you the same amazing experience, at a fraction of the cost.
As its predecessor, the Baby Ness shares a similar appearance with the Loch Ness. But the Baby Ness is compatible with 21700, 20700 and 18650 batteries, bringing a large range of cell selection.
Simplicity and function are at the forefront of this offering. The ease of use and rock-solid design make this a winner. The mod will easily accept a 26mm atomiser without overhang so your atty options are endless.
Venvii is yet again producing a simple, elegant and above all solid performing mod. It does exactly what it is supposed to do without flashing lights and speedometers.
- Ergonomic design for comfortable grip
- Various battery protections
- Tri-button design for easy operation
- 2A quick charging
- Firmware upgradable
- Dimensions: 90 x 42 x 30mm
- Temperature range: 200–600℉ / 100–300℃
- Wattage range: 5-80W - 18650, 20700 cell, 5-120W - 21700 cell
- Supported resistance range: 0.05-2.0Ω
- Voltage output range: 0.5-8.5V
- TC modes: Ni200/titanium/tungsten/SS304/SS316/SS317/TCR/TFR
- Wattage Mode: boost(preheat), smooth, curve, normal
- Battery: 1x 21700 cell (discharging current should be above 40A) / 1x 20700/18650 cell (discharging current should be above 35A) (not included)
Warning: Only use high-discharge batteries in the Baby Ness. Battery specifications must be able to handle the high output load. You must select the correct output setting in relation to the battery you are using in the device, 35A+ for 18650 / 20700 and 40A+ for 21700 mode. Do not use batteries above the manufacturer recommended rated output as it can cause damage or even failure to the battery and result in fire or explosion.
In The Box
1x Venvii Baby Ness 120W
1x 18650 Battery Adapter
1x User Manual